By Abstract Developments
With its striking architecture, contemporary living spaces and close access to everything you love about Victoria, Fifteen88 combines the great outdoors with the great indoors to create a collection of one and two-bedroom homes that are anything but ordinary.
Perfectly positioned in the vibrant Cedar Hill neighbourhood, surrounded by lush natural spaces and steps to everyday amenities, Fifteen88 is the new destination for sophisticated living in Victoria.
Completion slated for Fall 2020.
Original prices ranged from: $299,000 – $899,000.
View the full details at abstractdevelopments.com
Inspired by the
way you live
The interiors at Fifteen88 were carefully designed using the core principals of AbstractSpace, a guiding design methodology that ensures that each and every home is maximized for livability by taking a thoughtful and balanced approach to aesthetic and functionality – think of it like the art and science of homebuilding.
Highlights of every
- Bright and spacious open concept main living areas with over-height 9’ ceilings (8’ in bathrooms and some dens)
- Signature Illusions™ window coverings throughout main living areas, bedrooms and dens
- Choose from three different interior design palettes to personalize the kitchen
- Kitchen design anchored by natural flat-panel woodgrain and matte white cabinetry with European soft-close doors and drawers, and full extension sliders throughout
- Pull-out pantry and custom open display built-ins in every kitchen
- Gourmet stainless steel appliance collection
- Spa-inspired bathrooms feature deep profile tubs or frameless glass shower with rainfall and detachable hand-held showerheads
- Full-size Whirlpool Duet High Efficiency (HE) stacking or side by side laundry package with ventless electric dryer.
Carefully curated by award-winning Nygaard Interior Design, choose from three distinctly different interior palettes that personalize the kitchen, featuring high-quality finishes designed to appeal to a range of tastes.
Sometimes it’s the little details that make a big difference. At Fifteen88, you’ll find some remarkable features: like electrical outlets on patios; USB chargers, under-cabinet task lighting, built-in cutlery inserts and recycling stations in the kitchen; and custom millwork and tile details throughout – just to name a few.
Discover a limited opportunity to own one of only two exclusive Terrace Homes at Fifteen88. In addition to the sophisticated details available in all of the Condo Homes, Terrace Homes offers expansive terraces ranging from 587 – 593 sq. ft., offering mountain and city views; along with a variety of premium upgrades including:
- Premium Stainless Steel Fisher & Paykel Appliance collection
- Napoleon 50” Allure Electric Fireplace with custom millwork surround
- Double closets with built-in closet system in master bedrooms
- Skylight in dens
- In-floor heating in master ensuites
- Full-size Whirlpool Duet High Efficiency (HE) side by side front load laundry package;
- Contemporary 36” Hema propane fire bowl with concrete accents and cedar privacy hedges with water connections and irrigation built-in on terraces.
1 Bedroom Floorplans
2 Bedroom Floorplans
Striking architecture meets contemporary living spaces
- Thoughtfully designed architecture by Low Hammond Rowe Architects features dark contrasting brick and warm cedar siding accented by contemporary marbled HDL paneling;
- Private common area owners patio features a built-in fire bowl and generous seating, perfect for relaxing or entertaining;
- Residential entrance extends to a bright, airy foyer with signature artwork;
- Secure, well-lit underground parking garage is painted with artwork throughout includes electric bike and scooter charging;
- Dedicated bike maintenance workshop and shared cargo bike for exclusive use by residents;
- Thermally-broken, double-glazed vinyl windows with enhanced Low-E glazing;
- Private patio, balcony or terrace for every home;
- Modo Partnership Membership included and a new Modo hybrid car steps from the front door;
- Low maintenance, drought resistant plants by LADR landscape architects;