Hudson Place One
Hudson Place One is a 25-storey, 176-suite mixed-use condominium tower with ground floor commercial space at downtown Victoria’s Hudson District.
Residences are available in studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, sub-penthouse and penthouse layouts.
Once built, Hudson Place One will become the tallest building in Victoria and on Vancouver Island.
Completion slated for end of 2020.
Original prices ranged from: $375,000 – $3,000,000
View the full details at hudsonplaceone.ca
Featuring 176 luxurious and well-designed one, two and three-bedroom homes, Hudson Place One boasts panoramic views from the highest elevations in Victoria’s downtown core. These modern interiors are shaped with a eye for style, sophistication and purpose – never compromising on quality.
From architecture to interiors, Hudson Place One is designed to create a timeless living experience. The warmth of brick and wood are paired with contemporary glass and metal for a refined West Coast exterior, while modern and stylish interior details exude everyday comfort and elegance.
With over 11,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenities, residents will enjoy a lifestyle beyond compare. Relaxation, entertainment, creativity, and convenience are celebrated at Hudson Place One. From social lounges to a beautifully designed courtyard, there are plenty of places to unwind and meet new friends.
- 176 intelligently designed concrete homes built by award-winning local developer, Townline
- Contemporary architecture by acclaimed West Coast architect, Raffi Architects Inc.
- Meticulous interiors by Cristina Oberti Interior Design
- Choice of two curated West Coast colour palettes
- High-end designer finishes and over-sized outdoor living spaces
- Over-height smooth painted ceilings in all main living areas
- Air-conditioning and programmable thermostats for optimal temperature control
- Wide-plank laminate flooring throughout
- Roller blinds on all windows
- Front-loading, energy efficient Blomberg washer and dryer
Spa Inspired Bathrooms & Ensuites
All Bathrooms Feature:
- Floating soft-close cabinetry with LED under-lighting for easy night time visibility
- Solid quartz countertops
- Full-height, large-format tile extravagantly extends from the floors to the walls
- Undermount sinks with Hansgrohe faucets
- Quiet-close, dual-flush toilets by Duval
- Frameless mirrored medicine cabinet
Ensuite or Main Bathrooms Feature:
- Comforting, heated tile floors
- Elegant frameless glass shower or indulgent soaker tub with Rainshower® by Grohe
- Convenient, recessed one-piece niche provides thoughtful storage
- Glass bath shield
Scenic Urban Convenience
- Highest elevated ocean, mountain and city views in downtown Victoria
- Doorstep access to a vibrant, amenity-rich urban village with shops, services and the Victoria Public Market
- Walking distance to the city’s best restaurants, boutiques, hotspots and scenic inner harbour
- Full-height, wood-grained laminate cabinetry
- Integrated custom wine rack and open shelving*
- Durable, easy-to-clean square-edged quartz countertops with matching full-height backsplash
- Premium Bosch integrated and stainless-steel appliance package with Panasonic microwave**
- Large kitchen islands feature quartz countertops with waterfall edge*
- Kitchen island in select homes also includes dining and seating for 4*
- Soft close cabinet doors and drawers
- Full-extension, hidden garbage and recycling centre
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Full-height built-in pantry*
- USB charging port conveniently located in kitchen islands
- Secure residential underground parking
- Comprehensive warranty protection by Travelers Guarantee Company of Canada:
- 2 Year Material Warranty
- 5 Year Building Envelope Warranty
- 10 Year Structural Defects Warranty
- Dedicated support from Townline’s renowned customer care team*JR. 1 Bedroom seating capacity may vary and excludes: kitchen island, pantry, wine rack and open shelving. **JR. 1 Bedroom also excludes microwave. The developer reserves the right to make modifications to building materials in the plans and specifications, provided that such material is of quality equal to or better than the materials provided for in the plans and specifications. E.&O.E.
Download the feature sheet for full details.